BinaryfreakoutBinaryfreakout

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dance Off! Dance Off!

That was awsome

hahah Funky town on the Groover 5000 classic aslo is snake eyes a chick if not a guy should never be near a bitches striper pole know what im sayin' haha? great work make another NAO! haha

coughing-dog responds:

its kinda up in the air but I'm leaning towards....guy :O

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

maybe!!

hey maybe some ppl dont like this because that what an acuall public school 3rd grade play is like thats what made me laugh! haha 10/10

Versus The Halloween Versus The Halloween

ahhh an NG classic

COCK JOKE funny faices good stuff

Hulalaoo responds:

traditional jokes

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

Ben is at Thug masion now!

R.I.P Ben this game is one of my first on NG it was good times

Ducktales - The Moon (Remix) Ducktales - The Moon (Remix)

I <3 your style

Fuck man, this song and metropolis can't get enough of. PUT DOWN EVERYTHING and please for the sake of the WORLD only continue to make 8-bit remixes/original tracks I don't Care just keep bringing me back to the good days.

Also Would like to shout out a request. 8-bit "Can't Defeat Air man" ? just if you have some spare time. My ears would love you

ParagonX9 responds:

I really love to make videogame songs. And Genesis and NES styles are my favs! =]
I'll definately make more in the future, and maybe even make a remix of the song you mentioned.
Thanks!

Gauntlet Title Screen Remix Gauntlet Title Screen Remix

BOOO YA HOO RAH ALL THAT

love it i love the theam the break down you sir are a master

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

8 BIT!!!

love 8 bit songs Please make more

Cassandra the kitty Cop girl Cassandra the kitty Cop girl

Likin' in

Great syle and you are quite good at your furry style. keep it up, everyone knows theres always a good time for some furry. But the girls remind me of the girls your friends would make fun of you for getting with. not that there bad looking (cause when your drunk ore lonely you would totally tear that ass up get me?) but they just look like they have a past full of cock but all and all achivement :D <3